Monday, May 7, 2012

Sweater Face


I think only I, in the height of summer, could be desiring jumpers!!

Sadly I have a tendency to gravitate towards knitwear, whatever the weather - but these two are my current favourites. I apologise for the terrible image quality of the sweaters in question - I could only achieve crappy screen shots! The first is a cream knit from River Island, the detailing is lovely and it just looks super cosy. I think due to the nature of a jumper you can really go chunky with your jewellery, so I've teamed this vintage style top with Nelle. Nelle is a gold-tone telephone charm, with magnetic receiver, hung with a small heart and dark green Swarovski crystal.

The second sweater - the Inkdale Sweater - is from Jack Wills, and also available in Navy. I actually love Navy currently currently, but I have a tendency to live in dark blue jeans, so I think a lighter knit would make a great contrast. I don't often go into Jack Wills - I feel far too 'uncool' to frequent it, however I did yesterday and it was much as I could do not to leave the shop with this jumper it was that soft! I resisted trying it on, partly because it was hot, but mainly because it might have pushed me to spend money I don't have! Again I've teamed this with a heavier necklace, Reike. Reike features a large key charm, hung with small rocking horse, pink rose cabochon and small purple Swarovski crystal. I think both looks would be great with jeans and flats, worn in cooler summer evenings, or curled up, cosy in the winter!

Anyway, I've plagued you with enough blog posts today! I hope you like them, as ever I would love your opinions and jewellery suggestions! x