Monday, May 7, 2012

The sooner you go, the sooner you'll know when to stop




I previously featured Crown and Glory in an earlier post, but I'm not sure if I mentioned that as well as purchasing the stunning poppy head band (pictures possibly to follow...) I also won their facebook competition! Once they got to their first 100 fans, they were giving away a butterfly head band- but were only entering people who had suggested friends to the site. (It actually turned out I had a one in eight chance, but that aside, I'm pretty damn pleased as I never win anything!) Having just purchased the poppy head band though, the lovely Sophie let me chose a butterfly hair clip instead- which makes it just that little bit more versatile for moving around my hair! I wouldn't normally say that I'm much of a butterfly person, but I absolutely love this and have been wearing it non-stop since I got it. I'm pretty un-photogenic so avoid being in front of the camera like the plague- but this was forcibly taken when I was attacked with cameras from either side by friends. I quite like it though- probably because I can't see my face. (This is quite possibly the first time you've seen a photo of me..... this is what I look like... hah)

If you would like to look at Crown and Glory's beautiful head pieces, please click here. Feel free to contact Sophie via her facebook page for custom requests.