Monday, May 7, 2012

Pres-ent






Yesterday my course- BA (hons) Photographic Art had our book launch for our Publication, Present. There have been a few 'binding' issues (so we should be receiving the rest of the books in the next week or so) however last night was lovely, with a great turn out at Chapter, Cardiff. Other than the binding issues, I think we're all might pleased with out achievements. I apologise profusely for the awful quality of these photos, but I only had a crappy little point and shoot camera with me. We had an over run made of all our individual sections of the book, allowing us to have promotional copies to give to people (of influence, hopefully!). They looked pretty great all laid out together, even if this photo doesn't show it! If you would like to check out the work of the photographers included in 'Pres-ent' please visit here.