Monday, May 7, 2012

Snow Started Falling


I'm sorry I've be somewhat absent as of late - I have so much to catch up on, I'm not really sure where to begin! So as a starting exercise I thought I would post my somewhat late wish list I started making long before Christmas. It wasn't ever really aimed at Christmas, it was more a - 'If I had a ridiculous amount of money to throw around right now, I would buy...' kind of a list. It's also a little tailored as I'm starting an internship next week (and yes, I do have the fear) so need to smarten my wardrobe. This is harder than you might think as I do essentially live in jeans and a t-shirt - but apparently this isn't a smart combination? Anyway, as a little aside - does anyone know a New Look where you can still purchase the high-waisted a-line bow skirt from?? I spent an age looking for it in the wrong shop, only to discover they had sold out!

I will do a 'focused' Christmas and New Year post, but I thought I'd leave you with a few pieces new to Wallpaper Rose.


I hope everyone has had a really lovely festive season - isn't it sad it's basically all over??
x