Monday, May 7, 2012

Eyeko Pretty

 
Eyeko (LOVE in Japanese) was created in 2000 by the beauty creatives Max and Nina Leykind. The very pretty make-up range hails from London and has a star studded following including the likes of Sophie Dahl. Not only pretty and coveted, this range is rather wonderfully affordable - Only £3.50 for nail polish! And to make it just that little more appealing, UK shipping is entirely free!

 These are a few of my favourites:
I can't wait to get my hands on one of these Fat Balms! This balm adds a hint of colour and shine, and also doubles as a touch of blush when dabbed on the cheeks! It's multifunctional nature is really appealing and I love the chunky packaging. They're £6 each, or available to buy as a set of three at £13.
Their nail polish is currently available in 14 contemporary shades, though as far as I can tell they're all limited edition, which would suggest new colours are continually added. I'm particularly a fan of the Posh Polish, I've wanted a nude/taupe shade for quite some time and so far I've only heard rave reviews as to how well it Eyeko nail polish applies. 

The Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner Pen is also firmly on my list of desired items. I frequently use liquid liner and am really intrigued to try one reminiscent of a felt tip! The pen is designed for ease of control whether you wish to create thick or thin lines, smudge proof and long lasting, what more could you ask for? They're £5 each (the black and navy have my vote) but the three can be purchased for a mere £10.



If you are considering ordering from Eyeko, use my code and you'll also receive a free gift with your order - exciting! (Only applicable to orders over £10)