Monday, May 7, 2012

And in the morning I'll be with you.

Cabbage Rose Reversible Quilt - Urban Outfitters
Floral Duvet - Urban Outfitters
Alvine Kvist Quilt Covers - Ikea

Currently, I only have the one duvet cover I like.
Maybe this is the case with most people, but it makes it some what of a depressing affair when I have to change my bed covers. I've actually coveted the Alvine Kvist quilt covers from Ikea for about a year now, but I just haven't been able to justify spending the money (being a penniless student doesn't allow for such things). It combines a pretty floral design in a subtle grey shade that just creates such a lovely crisp, clean and comfy feeling that I have to go and stroke it every time I go to Ikea.

I do very much have my heart set on finding/ owning a floral duvet cover (I see so many pretty ones pop up in my tumblr feed - I wish I knew where they came from) and to make matters worse, Urban Outfitters have release a textiles range! The two above are my absolute favourites, though I do wish the reversible quilt was a duvet cover as it would reduce the price by about £30! So now I have a couple more items to add to my desiring a new duvet list.

I think I'm just going to have to hope that I will come into some disposable income and Urban Outfitters will have a massive sale and the two will phenomenally collide, resulting in my owning one of these beauties!